Anyway, courtesy of Little Man, I wanted to leave you with a few laughs, and dedicate this post to him (it is, after all, his birthday month), and all the fabulously funny things he says. Without trying to be funny. So grateful I had a whole month to hear these first hand from him.
"Auntie Pam, are you pregnant?" Nope. "I wish you were." haha Maybe someday. "Awww." (the disappointed aww)
"Whenever I see chicken nuggets, it makes me Starvin' Marvin!" (yep, trying to convince me to take him to McD's.)
"I like your face."
"I don't wanna work at Hamburger Helper. No." (No one had mentioned HH. He also doesn't want to work at Wally World. He wants to work at McAlister's.)
"I can teach you how. It's 4 steps. One. Two. Three. Four. Or if you're me, you just do it real fast." (He's been winking since he was like 6 months old. I look like I'm having a facial spasm if I try. I'm not jealous or anything. I appreciate him trying to help a sister out.)
Watcha thinking about Little Man? "Well, just about my birthday, and my birthday rules." Why do you need birthday rules? "Well, would you want people smashing all your stuff?" Good point. I think rules are an excellent idea! (He thought of 6 rules. After all, he was 6 years old. And there are 6 episodes of Star Wars.)
1. Don't smash all my stuff
2. Don't step on Jet (the cat- he's very protective)
3. Follow the rules
4. No one can blow out the birthday candles (he did say that rule didn't apply to him)
5. No fighting
6. HAVE FUN!
"Wicked awesome!" (Not quite sure where he picked it up, but LOVE that he says wicked)
"The ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!"
♥
P.S. Bestie, you were wrong. Too bad we didn't bet any money on this. I could have been like 37 cents richer!

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you! Nash! Pay up anyway!
Post a Comment