Today was such a bomb day! Started it off with a little studying, whizzed through the test (in 15 minutes...yikes!), actually was alert and attentive in class, yet still managed to finish the crossword. That's right, I like a daily dose of the Daily Lobo crossword, and feel especially smart when I actually finish it, which I'm not gonna lie, is a rare thing. I got enough homework done when I got home this afternoon, but not enough to make me grumpy. And then I went out with a bang and went with my little Branch to the NM State Fair! Heck yes! And thank goodness I have awesome friends who firmly believe in visiting the livestock barns...or at least just going along with the idea. I firmly believe the fair is all about funnel cakes and livestock, and throwing a snow cone in there definitely can't hurt! All the other stuff is purely optional. Van time with the girls was just as entertaining as ever. I promise someday I will have something to contribute...yeah, someday.
I just realized something! And it's HUGE. I pretty much hate the wind. And it was super windy tonight...which usually makes me Oscar the Grouch. But tonight, my heart was so full of heartiness I didn't even care! I love it! September is gonna be great, I know it! Football games, parties (my Little Man is turning 5, so don't worry, we'll try not to get too crazy), concerts, State Fairs, and dances, just to name a few. Try not to be too jealous ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment