Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wading in the Baby Pool or Jumping Off the Deep End

Wow! That's all I can say. haha Just kidding, I'm a talker! I haven't been this unbelievably happy in a long while. It feels great. As my dad would say, I'm getting out of "my funk". The past couple months have been a little rough, with some spontaneous cries at really awkward times, some ignoring/avoiding people I love so I could make it through my own struggles. Fortunately, I have some of the bestest friends ever...my VT girls. It's so nice knowing they've got my back. I hope they know I'm always there for them, too!

Last week was so weird. I started it by heading back to good ol' LC for a little birthday present concert for Sister...she better love me! haha It was awesome, and I cried on her shoulder while she laughed at me. Good times. Oh, another great part was when I picked up my little man from school. He was playing with his friends and I walked over unnoticed and said "Hi Little Man" and he looked up super surprised and almost hyperventilated! haha 

I voted in my first presidential election...with my little brother. Yeah, he turned 18 and it made me feel really old (which I'm NOT!), and I totally forgot that we would be voting together. It was crazy, and insignificant as it seems, I think it will be one of those fun memories we randomly text to each other. 

And this weekend was absolutely amazing! I watched a movie with a friend, and when I told another friend that he automatically assumed it was a guy, which made me laugh. Saturday I got a little down time, which is probably what I needed. And Sunday I was reminded that I'm a big fat liar, and that I need some values...I guess that's why the EQP made sure to find a New Era for me. But then I got to have a nice long chat with my little friend who is slowly dropping off the planet. And I guess Monday isn't actually part of the weekend, but it was crazy! I'm not quite sure what the F stands for anymore...

1 comment:

Lou said...

we need to find something to do with that F! hahaha! we did get friendly, but is that clever enough?