Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too much time

So I've kinda been on a whirlwind of travels lately. I've seen enough airports and highways to last me for quite some time. I was gonna blog about my awesome trip, but decided it would be much too long! Anyway, the past couple days I've finally been able to slow down and not have anywhere to be, or anything to do. It was really nice at first. I was just enjoying watching a little Gilmore Girls (thanks to Gma for the series!), finally unpacking my room a bit, doing silly little errands like renewing my driver's license (the new pic sucks, but I just have problems asking them to retake it...), buying things for the new bed. It's technically not new, but for me it is. And I now have some of the most awesome sheets EVER! haha Bright and polka-dotted. But all this time has also made me realize I'm missing something in a big way...my bestie. Today was the first time I cried since she left. Probably because my roomies haven't been home so I've been more along than usual. Not that my amazing VT girls haven't been helpful. Last night was super awesome with the dinner and rave planning, reuniting with random people I went to high school with (actually, not people, just a person), and watching movies with hocho and popcorn. But it's not the same. It will get easier, I know that. I guess I just need some more time. Oh, the irony!

No comments: