Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shush girl! Shut your lips...

Today was a little bittersweet. It felt like a lot of goodbyes....then I realized I'm gonna choose to look at it a different way...as "see you laters!" So much better that way. But you know what? I'm starting to be okay with the upcoming changes. I might even go so far as to say that I like them. Not all of them, lets not get carried away here! But for the most part...

This week was so awesome. My dad was in town, so not only did I get to have dinner with him (Yay for steak! And eeeee for being late-again-to choir), but also got to have lunch with him (hopefully he still thinks I'm studious and not a super slacker, which I kinda am...but lets be real, we all knew I wasn't gonna study for finals this weekend). I really miss him. He told me he might put in for a job on the Cibola, but I should know better than to get my hopes up. It would be so nice to have the only normal person in my family closer, though. Oh, funny story, though. My dad came over to the house after lunch before he left town. Rob's bf was at the house, chillaxin in her room. Well, I guess on the way to dinner he told everyone I brought a guy (wink wink) home, and he heard noises. What an idiot!!!! haha But hilarious. 

This weekend was good for rebonding with the roomies, who I never see anymore. Sad day! But fabulous weekend. Dinner after the choir concert, a repeat movie (I am a little bit sad that I am now addicted, but there's no way around it. Finals better hurry up and get over!), then fiesta at the casa! Woot woot! And then awesome Christmas party (woo guac), and meteor shower (which is funny cause it was actually really cloudy last night, so we saw no meteors) for some Saturday entertainments. Life is good, my friends!

No comments: