Or when I have to meet with Pres. He randomly asks if I'm going on dates. Nope. Haven't been on one of those in a few years. Then he drops the bomb. "What do you think of MB?" Really?!? Out of all the people in the whole wide world, that's who he suggests? I couldn't even say anything. I was totally speeachless. All I could do was nod no. The nervous laugh didn't even come out. When he pressed me about it, I told Pres the proposed date annoys me a little. Pres busted up laughing. Told me he thought I was gonna say I had a crush on him. WRONG! Then Pres surprised me again by telling me I'd changed a lot in six months. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but to keep on.
I've never been one to accept compliments very graciously. It usually turns pretty awkward. I suppose the good thing is it gets me to do a little self-examining. Someone told me the other day I just keep impressing them. How, I have no clue. I don't thing there's anything exceptional about me. I failed at the not being critical stint, although lately I've found it easier to be in the same room with certain people. I've tried to make improvements on my fellowshipping abilities, as well as focusing more on the important people in my life. No se how successful I've been, though.
I try to let my light shine, but sometimes it's hard when I'm standing in the middle of a downpour...

3 comments:
Pam...whether or not YOU see how amazing and exceptional you are....Doesn't matter. Why? Because anyone that has ever met you can!!! Sometimes just going through all this day to day crud is what gets you to the really good parts of life!!!
We love ya Pammie!!!
MB? Oh no!
I think Pres. Just really wants MB out of his branch.....??? maybe? honestly! Maybe you should ask him! =) Pres. that is...ask pres if he wants MB outta his branch...
Post a Comment